These high-volume centrifuges Z 446 and Z 446 K achieve a throughput of 68 x 15 ml conical tubes or 28 x 50 ml conical tubes at a max.RCF of 3434/4346 xg.
If higher speeds are required, we also offer e.g. an angle rotor with a max. RCF of 14532/16022 xg for 10 x 50 ml.
The fixed-angle and swing-out rotors are suitable for almost all aplications in everyday use in clinical, industrial and research laboratories.
Features and Functions:-
• Brushless induction drive
• Microprocessor control
• Active imbalance detection and cut-off
• Motor driven lid lock
• Automatic rotor identifi cation system with over speed protection
• Audible signal at the end of each run
• Emergency lid lock
• Stainless steel chamber
• Pre-selection of running time from 10 sec to 99h 59min or continious
• Simple one handed opertaion
• Air cooling
• Autoclavable rotors
• Diagnostic program
• Program memory for 99 programs
• Quick-key for short runs
• 10 acceleration and 10 deceleration rates, possibility of unbreaked deceleration
• Permanent indication of preset and actual values
• Pre-selection of speed or RCF in steps of 50/10 increments